SOME RANDOM PREDICTIONS: Hiromi Higurama VS Sans
(Pegasus)
(Pootis)
(Enthusiest)
(Series)
(Zero Spada)
(g)
(bro is the odd one out)
(Blaze)
(DorkVader)
(his last name is skeleton trust me.)
…
…
———————————————————————————————————————
Hiromi Higuruma, Jujutsu Kaisen 's disgruntled lawyer and cursed sorcerer.
Sans, Undertale's lazy yet wise skeleton of judgement
In this world, there is happiness and joy. Children playing on playgrounds, birds singing, and butterflies flying. However, there lies a darker side to the world, the morally corrupt and the evil that takes root in the hearts of man.
For this problem to be solved, we rely on judges, saviors of humanity to judge and pardon the good and punish the evil.
Will Higuruma sentence Sans to his death, or will Sans judge Higuruma and deem him evil, and finish him himself?
It's time… for a Random Prediction.
Special Thanks
Pegasus: Head author/writer, primary researcher (both), Verdict (Team Higuruma), visual creator
Pootis: Secondary author, primary researcher, Verdict (Team Sans)
Blaze: Secondary author, primary researcher, Verdict (Team Higuruma)
Fnaf_fan: Researcher (Team Sans (I think? Honestly was just moral support lol))
TheDerpyPotato: Researcher (Team Higuruma)
Zero Spada: Writer, researcher, Verdict (Team Sans)
Enthuesist: Writer, researcher, Verdict (Team Higuruma(?)), visual maker
FinalCometVA: visual maker
Fireplus: tiebreaker vote because holy SHIT
DorkVader: guy
Hyper: guy 2
Ricu: Next Time trailer- nah it was I, PEGASUS
And now a word from our SPONSORS!!!
Pegasus
Sorry to keep you waiting!
And that's another blog out! I had a lot of fun on this one, and we had a LOT more people on this than usual.
Of course the development went kind of like WORK A LOT - 3 weeks of literally nothing - WORK A LOT AND RELEASE like a normal blog of ours, hopefully I don't get writers block the next one. We could really clutch up more blogs before our final blog of the year if we did that.
But yeah, as always, I really owe the people who helped me on this blog (since there's more people now), and give them thanks too, they deserve it. You can also read their thoughts below!
But yeah, I seriously can't believe this matchup was our first JJK one. People kinda don't like it, I can see why, but it's hype moments and aura so why fucking not!! Also the Sans side was so funny to read but well good game win or lose.
Hyper also once called this matchup overrated and I shoved him out a building thats why you don't see him anymore on these blogs /j
Meta Knight VS Zero was shot dead 67 times in an alleyway
Pootis
Hey, it’s me: It’s ̶V̶e̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ Pootis. This blog took a while to finish, mostly due to procrastination, but we got it done in the end. Hopefully we can get the next one done faster.
This MU is fun and one of Sans’ better ones. Also, it was fun researching for Sans. I hope the next blog is one with characters I know about and can help work on again.
Also, keep an eye out for Legion vs M in the future. It's a blog separate from Pegasus’ that I’ve been helping with. Avoiding spoilers for it, but the research done for it was surprisingly insane.
Blaze
Hello there! It’s me, Blaze. I can’t believe I’m finally saying this, but I actually helped out on the blog! Not only that, I actually pulled my weight here! Well, aside from the immense amount of procrastination I did…
Although I’m glad that we’re finally getting some Higuruma representation in VS blogs. Sans is my personal favourite MU for him (I am not a fan of Higuruma vs Daredevil, sorry guys) and even though I have played a bit of Undertale before, getting to learn more about him was definitely fun. Although I’ve never beaten his boss fight so clearly I’m a Sans victim.
Hopefully you’ll see me again for the next blog, because this was a blast. Although I know we’re getting absolutely slandered by Reddit because there was some weird shit going on in here.
Adios!
Also if anyone from Danger Zone blogs is reading this, please don’t sue me. I just thought the black boxes looked cool.
Also go read Weiss vs Megumi nerds.
Fnaf_fan
I didn't do a whole lot, but I had fun with what I did get to do. That's really all I have to say…
Until we meet again.
Zero Spada
Okay, I didn't expect this to be the first blog I'd help produce, but it was a fun experience!
I primarily helped with the Sans section, though I did work on a few small parts of the Higuruma section; overall, the research was fun (at least for the Sans part—to do the small bits on Higuruma, I had to read what we call JJK here in Brazil: Lixo Kaisen). As for the matchup itself? It's one of the best for both characters, though I'd say there are even better ones out there for each of them.
Now that this blog is finished, I can turn my attention back to my Doctor Fate vs. Lex Luthor project on my channel and get ready for the next blog—and oh boy, that one is going to be really fun.
Enthuesist
FinalCometVA
Dork
Hyper
Ricu
Heeyyyoooo!!
Yet again, I just… existed in this blog!!!!!!
Sorry if i am not doing much, it’s just that… I am making something.
You’ll probably see what I mean at the end of the year.
(vagueposting momientos)
But i will say, i like how the blog turned out, and i especially liked how the matchup was categorized with more… thematically accurate names (idk man i dont speak fish and chips).
Art’s great too, stand proud Pegasus, you are getting better with sprite art.
Maybe, one day, if the matchup interests me enough, I will actually return to participate again in the works of this blog group…
With that said, I gotta go. See ya.




Should have been huntress vs punisher
ReplyDelete